As the weather at this time of year is often unpredictable, children may wear either their summer or winter uniform. It cannot be a mix of summer and winter.
Cowan & Lewis onsite uniform shop is open each Wednesday morning 8.30am to 9.30amPosted on: 12 April 2016
Year 1 Thursday
Year 2 Friday
Year 3 Friday
Year 4 Friday
Year 5 Friday
Year 6 FridayPosted on: 2 February 2016
Government changes have been introduced to School Transport Scheme (SSTS). The changes are the issuing of School Opal cards for students and the new online application form. To be eligible for a School OPAL card the following eligibility applies:
- Years K-2 (Infants) there is no minimum distance
- Years 3-6 (Primary) 1.6km straight line distance or 2.3km walking or further.
NEW APPLICATIONS ARE NEEDED IF:
- The student is starting school or has not had a pass for travel before
- The student is progressing from Year 2 (2015) to Year 3 (2016)
- The student is changing schools
- The student’s personal details have changed (eg. address)
- Applications must be made online at transportnsw.info/school-students. Click here
- Print, sign and submit the form to the school for endorsement
- The school will forward the application to Transport for NSW for processing. Once approved, Transport for NSW sends the School Opal card to the home address given in the application.
IF YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE TRAVEL
A Term Bus Pass, which offers travel on buses between home and school at a discounted rate, for the whole school term can be purchased from transportnsw.info/school-students.
SCHOOL BUS TIMETABLES Click here
Posted on: 6 November 2015
Here is the link to the new timetable: https://www.busways.com.au/sites/default/files/school_timetables/St_John_The_Baptist_Primary_School_20150325_1446.pdfPosted on: 29 April 2015
Parents, can you please be vigilant about walking safely to and from our school grounds. We need to use the crossings and paths for safe movement to and from school. We have many children at our school and we need to ensure SAFETY at all times. Please model the correct behaviour for our children.
NEW: SCOOTERS AND SKATEBOARDS- are not allowed to be used to and from school. It is a new directive in our Diocese. If your child is riding to school they will also need a permission note. The bike needs to be road worthy and child MUST wear a protective helmet.Posted on: 3 March 2015
Please DO NOT park in our designated “Disable Parking Spaces” if you do not have a RTA sticker.Posted on: 5 February 2015